Friday, May 7, 2010

Photoshop Theme Portfolio

My Music ;

1. This picture represents music notes , and how I would not be able to survive without music which is why I wrote "Music Is My Life". I used the "underpainting" filter on the back of it and put in some text.


2. This picture represents the classic old school music & MALE rappers i like to listen to..
I used a "angle strokes" filter on the backrond, and changed the contrast & brightness on a few of the pictures. I pasted all the pictures of the artists to the backround.


3. This picture represents the old school FEMALE artists/rappers i like to listen too..
For this picture I used a filter called "watercolor" on the backround and fixed the color/brightness on some of the pictures and pasted them all to this picture.

4. This picture represents TODAYS MALE rappers that I like to listen to.
All I did to this one wasb quick select the pictures and paste them into this picture with the graffiti background.

5. This picture represents all of TODAYS FEMALE rappers/singers I like. I used a "Fresco" and "SmudgeStick" filter on some areas of the background, and edited some of the pictures brightness and contrast levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment